A Ford Warranty for 3, 4 or 5 years - choose the one that's right for you!
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Ford Car! As you know, your car comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile Classic Warranty*, so if you plan on keeping your vehicle for up to 3 years then you can be assured of peace of mind motoring knowing your car is protected against any defect relating to material, fitting or manufacturing fault. But what if you plan on keeping your car for longer than 3 years, or you are a high mileage driver? Wouldn't it be nice to have the reassurance of an extended manufacturer warranty? After all, driving without a warranty is like driving without brakes: fine when you're happily motoring along but disastrous as soon as something goes wrong. And then it's too late to do anything about it.
That's why Ford Protect Classic 4th* and 5th* year warranty extensions have been designed - for just that purpose. You can choose the protection you need, with warranties that suit:
- the way you use your car
- the distance you drive
- the importance to you (or your business) of having your car on the road at all times
- And, of course, your budget!
What's more, if you do decide to sell your car before the warranty expires, any unexpired warranty period can be transferred to the next owner, making your car a more attractive buy - with a potentially higher resale value than one without a Ford Protect Extended Warranty. So whichever length of warranty you want to opt for, you don't need to worry about carefree driving and you can recoup your costs all over again.
When can I buy?
These extended warranty plans must be purchased when buying your new car.
A one-off flat payment means that unexpected repair costs won't blow a hole in your budget. Ford Protect will cover the costs and you'll be back on the road as soon as possible, with your finances running as smoothly as your car!
Take a quick look below at the benefits a Ford Protect Classic Warranty extension can offer:
- Cover against the cost of repair or replacement of defective parts, or to repair a material, assembly or manufacturing defect recognised by Ford
- Reassurance that any such repairs will be carried out by Ford Authorised Dealers using genuine Ford Parts
- Protection against unexpected repair bills
- We ensure your peace of mind can continue long after your original warranty expires giving you several years of carefree driving.
What's protected and what's not?
Ford Protect is an extension of the one year unlimited mileage warranty and covers:
- Catalytic Converter
- Front axle
- Rear axle
- Air conditioning
- Ford audio-systems (if factory fitted)
- Braking system( excluding brake pads, brake discs, brake shoes and brake drum)
- The entire electrical system including engine control, central locking, ABS, electrically adjusted seats and all other components making up the electronic safety and convenience system factory fitted to your car
- All wear and tear parts and labour to replace these parts
- Damage to vehicles that have been neglected, modified or used for racing or rallying
- Bodywork and paint repairs, repairs to glass, upholstery and interior trim.
* 3 Year warranty consists of a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty plus a 2nd and 3rd year warranty with an overall 60,000 miles limitation. 4 Year warranty consists of 1 year's unlimited mileage coverage plus 3 further years' coverage with an overall 80,000 mile limitation. 5 Year warranty consists of 1 years unlimited mileage coverage, plue 4 further years' coverage with an overall 100,000 mile limitation.