Our Valet teams in Derry~Londonderry are busy! And we require new team members in both locations. Day to day you could be working with high spec performance vehicles such as Ford Mustang, Ranger and MS-RT Transits.
You will become a part of good-natured down to earth team. You will be expected to carry out different tasks around the site as and when required, your duties will also include vehicle movement so a full clean driving licence is required.
Your chance to work within one of Northern Ireland's busiest and largest independent, family-owned car dealerships.
What we can do for you:
- You must hold a clean_UK driving licence.
- Workplace Pension.
- Give you 28 Days holidays per year, including statutory days.
- Weekly pay.
- Provide you with a great working environment and good teammates who will support you as you settle into your role.
- Monday to Friday hours with weekends free for you.
- Half 4 finish every Friday.
- Previous experience within Valet/Detailer role is preferred.
- Over-time optional
Apply Now: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are held in the strictest of confidence. We do not contact References until after a job offer has been made and accepted.
Salary will be discussed at the interview stage, negotiable depending on experience.
When submitting your CV please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.