Ford Finance Lease
How It Works
You pay an advance rental followed by fixed monthly rentals. You may further reduce your rentals by choosing the Ford Finance Lease with balloon option.
Your fixed monthly rental will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 to 60-month terms
- The amount of advance rental
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
- If you have chosen Finance Lease with Balloon option your monthly rental will be lower.
What happens next?
Your Ford Dealer will calculate your advance rental (typically three monthly rentals) and fixed monthly rentals
At The End
At the end of the agreement, you are responsible for selling the commercial vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease by choosing one of the following options:
- Sell the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease to a third party
- Agree on a part exchange price with your Ford Dealer and the Dealer purchases the vehicle from Ford Lease.
- Ford Lease will return 100% of the sale proceeds to you less any fees associated with the vehicle sale.
You may extend your agreement by paying a nominal peppercorn rental of £100+VAT per year.
If you have taken the balloon option, you must settle the balloon amount with Ford Lease at the end of the primary term.
Get a Quote
To get a monthly rental quote, get in touch with our Commercial Team at one of our locations.
Alternatively, take a look at our Ford lease Promotions
Business users only. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement.