Put down a deposit followed by monthly payments - you then own the car at the end of the agreement.
- New and Used Vehicles. Age limits apply.
Features & Benefits
- Traditional form of car financing
- Interest rate fixed for the loan duration
- Fixed monthly payments
- A choice of repayment periods ranging from 24 to 60 months
- A deposit may not be required
- At the end of the agreement, assuming all payments (including the Purchase Fee) have been made, you own the car.
How It Works
Your fixed monthly payment will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 to 60 months
- The amount of the deposit you wish to pay
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
At The End
- The car is yours at the end of the agreement assuming all payments plus the purchase fee have been made.
- Finance subject to status. Freepost Ford Credit.