Ford Options Cashplan
Ford Options Cashplan is ideal if you want to put down a large cash deposit and do not want to be tied to monthly instalments.
- New and Used Cars including Ford Ranger. Age limits apply.
Features & Benefits
- No monthly payments
- Your Optional Final Payment is the anticipated future value of your vehicle assuming its mileage and condition is as agreed when you signed your agreement
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement
- The option to own the car at the end of the agreement
How It Works
You pay an advance payment and then no monthly payments until your Optional Final Payment is due at the end of the agreement. Your advance payment will depend on the following:
- Your anticipated annual mileage
- Agreement length – choose from 24 or 36 months
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
The Advance Payment is the difference between the purchase price of the car and the Optional Final Payment and includes interest charges and the Finance Facility Fee.
At The End
- Choose another car
- Your chance to drive another new Ford Car. You can trade your old car in or sell it privately. Once you’ve fully settled your account (including the Optional Final Payment) any money left may be used as deposit for your new Ford Car.
- Hand the car back
- You’ll have nothing further to pay, providing the car is in good condition and the agreed mileage hasn’t been exceeded.
- Keep the car
- If you decide to keep the car, assuming all payments have been made, you just need to pay the optional final payment plus the purchase fee and it’s yours to drive away.
- Finance subject to status. Freepost Ford Credit.