New to Scheme
New to Scheme
Trained Motability specialists are based at our FordStore on the Strand Road, Derry~Londonderry. If you are unable to make the journey to our location we can come to you.
When you sign up to the Ford Motability Scheme you are signing up to 3 years of worry-free motoring in a new Ford of your choice. Assign your Motability allowance to us and we’ll take care of everything, insurance, servicing, maintenance and much more, all you have to pay for is fuel alongside any advanced payment.
Placing an application
- Step One: Will it be a super spacious SUV or a smaller runaround, an EcoBoost or Hybrid, manual or automatic? There are 10 models to choose from including the New Tourneo, EcoSport, New Puma, Mondeo and Galaxy.
- Step Two: Once you have found your car, your Ford Motability Specialist will set up the agreement and enter all the details into Motability online. They’ll then confirm your eligibility with the Department of Work and Pensions and place your order with the Dealer.
- Step Three: Once the delivery date is confirmed, the Dealer will finalise insurance, loss and damage protection details.
- Step Four: Finally, If you have chosen a car with an Advance Payment this will need to be paid in full to the Dealer. Motability Operations will hold the V5 document.
Benefits of Motability
The full list of benefits include:
- A new Ford of your choice every three years.
- Insurance, loss and damage protection, personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs at your Ford Dealer.
- Full breakdown assistance from the RAC.
- Window and windscreen replacement.
- A 60,000-mile allowance during the three years
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit.
- There are many vehicles available at no extra cost to your allowance.
However, if you want a higher specification vehicle or one of our larger cars you can opt to pay a one off ‘Advance Payment’