Ford Contract Hire
Ford Contract Hire* is an alternative to vehicle ownership, with the option to include a Service, Maintenance and Repair plan for additional peace-of-mind.
How It Works
You pay an advance rental, followed by fixed monthly rentals and return the vehicle to Ford Lease at the end of your agreement.
Your fixed monthly rental will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 to 48 months terms
- Annual mileage
- The advance rental amount
- The Ford car you want to drive
What does my agreement include?
- Road fund licence for the duration of the agreement
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel
Will Ford Contract Hire work for me and my business?
- If you don't want to own your car, Ford Contract Hire is our best product for you
- VAT registered businesses may be able to reclaim all or part of the VAT element of the monthly rental
- Your rentals may be tax allowable
I'm interested. What do I need to do?
Your Ford Dealer will be able to provide you with an instant quotation showing your advance rental (typically three monthly rentals) and your monthly rental
For additional peace-of-mind, choose the optional service, maintenance and repair package for an additional monthly fee. Your fixed monthly rental will include the following**:
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repair and replacement (Upgrades and winter tyres are excluded)
- MOTs (where applicable)
- ** Subject to Fair Wear and Tear.
At The End
There are no part exchange or disposal issues. At the end of the agreement, you simply return the vehicle to Ford Lease, take out a new Ford Contract Hire agreement and collect the latest model***.
Business users only. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
*** Further costs may apply subject to mileage and condition. Restrictions apply.