Ford Options Cashplan
How It Works
- This is the difference between the purchase price of the Commercial Vehicle and the Optional Final Payment and includes any interest charges and the Facility Fee. This is paid upfront
Optional Final Payment:
- This is due at the end of your agreement. It is the anticipated future value of your Commercial Vehicle assuming its mileage and condition is as agreed when you signed your agreement.
I'm Interested. What are my next steps?
Visit ford.co.uk to configure your new Ford Commercial Vehicle or visit your nearest Ford Transit Centre
Once you have chosen the vehicle you want to buy then you will need to make a few decisions about your:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 or 36 months
- Your anticipated annual mileage
- Your dealer will then calculate your Advance Payment
At The End
You have three options at the end of your agreement:
- Hand the Commercial Vehicle back - You’ll have nothing further to pay, providing the Commercial Vehicle is in good condition and the agreed mileage hasn’t been exceeded.
- Choose another Commercial Vehicle - Your chance to drive another new Ford Commercial Vehicle. You can trade your old Commercial Vehicle in or sell it privately. Once you’ve fully settled your account (including the Optional Final Payment) any money left may be used as a deposit for your new Ford Commercial Vehicle
- Keep the Commercial Vehicle - If you decide to keep the Commercial Vehicle, assuming all payments have been made, you just need to pay the Optional Final Payment plus the purchase fee and it’s yours to drive away.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit.
Get a Quote
To get a quote, please contact our team at Desmond Motors Transit Centre