Our Personal Contract Purchase plan where your monthly payment is lower when compared to a Ford Acquire agreement of the same length and deposit.
- New and Used Car including the Ford Ranger. Age limits apply.
Features & Benefits
- Fixed monthly payments
- Interest rate fixed for the loan duration
- Your Optional Final Payment is the anticipated future value of your vehicle assuming its mileage and condition is as agreed when you signed the agreement
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement
- The option to own the car at the end of the agreement
How It Works
Your fixed monthly payment is lower when compared to our Ford Acquire agreement of the same deposit and length and will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 or 36 months
- Your anticipated annual mileage
- The amount of the deposit you wish to pay (Maximum deposit of 35%)
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
The car is yours at the end of the agreement assuming all payments plus the purchase fee have been made.
At The End
You have three options at the end of your agreement:
- Choose another car
- Your chance to drive another new Ford Car. You can trade your old car in or sell it privately. Once you’ve fully settled your account (including the Optional Final Payment) any money left may be used as deposit for your new Ford Car.
- Hand the car back
- Assuming all monthly payments have been made, you’ll have nothing further to pay, providing the car is in good condition and the agreed mileage hasn’t been exceeded.
- Keep the car
- If you decide to keep the car, assuming all monthly payments have been made, you just need to pay the Optional Final Payment plus the purchase fee and it’s yours to drive away.